This is just a quick update as I have been busy on a short family vacation and work. I have completed a small unit of Chameleon Skinks. These came in the large lot I picked up and had base coats already done so I just finished the job - highlights, shading, touch-ups and basing etc:
More pictures after the break!
They are a little shiny due to the fact I ran out of Testors Dull Coat. Once I pick up another can it will dull them down nicely like the rest of the army.
On deck next are a pair (yes two!) Stegadons! I expect to be posting some work in progress pictures and updates next week so look forward to that.
10 July, 2020
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A "small" diversion...
BATTLTECH! This was my first miniature game. As I mentioned in my last post, Battletech holds a dear place in my hobby heart. I remember do...
Post a Comment